2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
1 onion, chopped
1 package brown gravy mix
1⁄4 C. soy sauce
1⁄4 C. Worcestershire sauce
2 C. water
3 Tbsps. vegetable oil
1 tsp. garlic
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground pepper
1 cup water
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
2. Saute the onion until translucent.
3. Add stew meat and cook on high heat until meat is browned on all sides (3-5 minutes).
4. Pour 2 cups water, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce into the skillet.
5. Stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper.
6. Bring to boil and reduce heat.
7. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
8. Then combine the gravy mix with 1 cup of water, mix thoroughly and stir into the meat.
9. Bring to boil, stirring frequently until it slightly thickens.
10. Serve over egg noodles.
Yield: 6 Servings
WW SP : 6
Calories 278.8, Total Fat 13.6 g, Saturated Fat 3.8 g, Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Dietary Fiber 0.5 g, Sugars 2.1 g, Protein 34.4 g
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >