“The filling is a creamy pineapple-flavored cheesecake and it’s mounded on top of a buttery graham cracker crust. It’s just totally yummy. Keep in mind that the cheesecake layer may also be used as a sweet dip. Of course it goes well with graham crackers, but it’s also nice with vanilla or chocolate wafers.”
This creamy no-bake pineapple cream dessert is an oldie but a goodie.
PINEAPPLE CREAM DESSERT: PERFECT FOR SUMMER
Pineapple just seems to scream summer! OK I know it’s available year round, but it’s tropical origins put it squarely in the summer category–at least for me.
Another reason this is a perfect dessert for summer is that it’s totally no bake!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping
- 1 large can (14-16 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup shredded coconut for topping.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted