- 1 can(s) buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound(s) jimmy dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8×8 pan, brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits, beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8×8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)