- 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages (10 ounce) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup non-fat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crumbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1/6th of recipe): 362 calories, 14 g fat, 24 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein, 9PointsPlus, 7 SP.
For some recipe inspiration, we have
Weight Watchers Smart Points Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Recipes :
Weight Watchers Smart Points Snacks and Dessert Recipes :
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …