2 Weight Watcher Smart Points for 12 Tortillas Chips – I recommend using Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas Extra Thin for this recipe. Other tortillas will vary in Smart Points.
Yield: 36 chips
Serving Size: 12 chips
Calories per serving: 80
Fat per serving: 1
- 6 Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas Extra Thin
- Non Stick Cooking Spray or Coconut Oil Spray
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Lay tortillas on baking sheet and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Stack tortillas and cut into 6 triangles.
- Spread tortilla triangles into a single layer and bake, 6-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- If baking two sheets of tortillas chips, rotate sheets halfway through baking.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and serve.
Tortillas chips will go from golden to overly browned very quickly. Check every minute for doneness after 6 minutes. Baking time can vary based on oven, if tortillas were chilled, even a darker baking pan may speed baking. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…