- Per Serving: (1¼ cups)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1. Core and chop the cauliflower and broccoli.
- 2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the cauliflower and broccoli for 8-10 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and set aside.
- 3. While the cauliflower and broccoli are cooking, heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add the oil, garlic and shallot and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until the shallots are soft.
- 4. Using either a high-powered blender, or an immersion blender in a large stockpot, blend together the cooked cauliflower, broccoli, shallot mixture, milk and cheese.
- 5. Blend on high until smooth, and season with salt and black pepper.
Nutritional Info :
SEE & PRINT FULL RECIPE BY CLICK THE NEXT BUTTON BELOW.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …