Delicious two-week meal plan can help you cook, eat healthy and feel amazing.
9 Things You Need To Know About KitchMe’s Weight Loss Challenge Before You Start:
2. Enjoy the leftovers. Whether you’re cooking for one or making meals for your entire family, you may have some leftovers. Feel free to swap these in for scheduled recipes or tote them to the office and get your coworkers to join you in healthy eating!
3. Measure your servings. Getting accustomed to proper serving sizes may take some time. Rather than eyeballing your portion sizes, you might consider purchasing a small food scale which will help you put the right amounts on your plate.
4. Not hungry? Skip it! You don’t have to eat every meal, snack or dessert. If your body is telling you it’s full, feel free to skip one or two dishes in a day. Or swap them out for a glass of water and handful of fresh vegetables instead.
5. Still hungry? Eat veggies! Though we’ve carefully designed each day’s schedule, matching meals and snacks together to create a balanced day of eating, you may still crave sugar or sweets. If you feel like you need to supplement, focus on filling up with zero point foods — raw fruits and veggies can always be enjoyed in abundance on this plan. Though fruit is a zero point treat on the points plan, it can be high in natural sugars, which can increase hunger and cravings. If you’re craving a snack, reach for raw veggies instead. High in fiber and low in sugar, they’re the safest way to satiate hunger and still lose weight.
6. What are Weight Watcher’s Points? Every food has been assigned a PointsPlus value, based on nutritional components. For simplicity, we just call PointsPlus – ‘points’. Every day you’ll get a certain amount of points values that you can “spend” on any food you like, just like a real budget. Stick to it and you’ll lose weight.
7. Drink six glasses of water per day. The specific amount is 60 ounces of water per day. You don’t have to be exact, but do try to boost your hydration daily! If at any point you do feel hungry, check your thirst levels! Your body may be asking for hydration, a signal which can often feel like hunger.
8. Eat every three to four hours. And try not to eat within two hours of bedtime. This simple formula will keep you from bingeing because of hunger.
9. Avoid coffee and alcohol. We understand this is a tough one. So if you decide to cheat, limit yourself to just two glasses of wine, one for each week of the challenge.
Get Ready to Eat Right
Weight loss success is right around the corner! With our free 2-Week Weight Loss Challenge, you’ll be eating better than ever…and losing weight. The next 14 days will help you get closer to your healthy goals. We can’t wait to see where you go from there!
Smmary? Check out all our meal plans for this Weight Loss Challenge!
CLICK THE BLUE NEXT BUTTON BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …